The following chart provides an overview of all the responsibilities that Sponsor Banks must fulfill before they go live with processing RTP transactions with TabaPay.
|RTP Use Case||Responsibility||Required?|
|Financial Reconciliation and Settlement||1. Subledger account within the TCH Federal Reserve Account|
2. Real-time totals of all merchant RTP accounts
The sub-ledger account must always have a positive net position
|Receiving RTP Messages - Standard||1. Receive RTP Credit Transfers|
2. Receive RTP Requests for Reversals
To be an RTP-Participating Bank, bank must have the ability to receive both messages.
|Receiving RTP Messages - Others||Receive all other RTP Messages (Request For Pay, Request For Information, etc.)||No|
|Sending RTP Messages||1. Originate RTP Credit Transfers|
2. Originate RTP Request for Reversals
3. Originate all other RTP Messages
Sponsor Banks will be required to integrate with TabaPay for inbound and outbound credit transfers.
- For integration requirements for Inbound or Receive, please refer to RTP - Inbound or Receive
- For integration requirements for Outbound or Send, please refer to RTP - Outbound or Send
Refer to Boarding Bank or ISO Customers for details on how TabaPay approaches boarding bank customers to TabaPay.
(Details required will vary for RTP)
Sponsor Bank merchant integrations with RTP will be based on the outline provided here RTP for Non-Bank Clients
Updated 8 months ago